Are you photography enthusiast?
Then join in the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk in Antalya this year. it will be a great fun for all photography enthusiasts.
The route photography enthusiasts will take for this Worldwide Photo Walk activity in Antalya on Saturday, October 5, 2013 will be as follows:
- Photography enthusiasts will start meeting from 15:30 onward at Cumhuriyet Square, Antalya.
- At 16.00 photography enthusiasts will start photo walk altogether.
- Entrance to the Old City from around Yivli Minaret.
- Seeking photographs of people and life along the road in the narrow streets of old houses and mansions.
- Taking ancient Forty Stairs to get down to the ancient harbor and working for shots around the pier.
- Taking the stairs upward from around Mermerli Beach this time to get to the ancient Kaleici again.
- Search for photography on the ruins of Broken Minaret from Seljuk Turks and in the surrounding streets.
- Visiting Hidirlik Tower on the way to Karaalioglu Park.
- Assembly in the garden of Evren Bufe in front of the Stadium side entry of Karaalioglu Park to finsh the photo walk at 19:00.
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2013
Time: 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Location Details: Cumhuriyet Meydani (Republic Square)
After the walk, meet at: Karaalioğlu Park Entry
Walk Leader: Baki Karacay, Head of Center for EU Projects in Antalya