Monday, April 30, 2012

Antalya Muratpaşa Municipality Women's Handball Team became 2011-2012 Turkish League Champion



After Antalya Muratpaşa Municipality Women's Handball Team won the Cup of Turkey by beating Maliye Milli Piyango Team, they became 2011-2012 Turkish League Champion at Suleyman Evcilmen Sports Hall in Antalya.  The score was 38-31. 

The Championship Cup is given by the President of Turkish Handball Federation to Antalya Muratpaşa Municipality Team. 

It is the second cup that the Muratpaşa Municipality Women's Handball Team won in 2012. In addition, the team will play the final match in the European Challenge Cup.

Antalya Muratpaşa Municipality's team squad: Sevilay, Olga, Marina, Olena, Emilia, Serpil, Nurceren, Perihan, Gonca, Diğdem, Ayla, Mera.


1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad I found your blog. Thanks for the sensible critique. I and my friends were just preparing to do a little analysis about this. I'm very glad to see such good information being shared freely out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit & comment! I enjoy reading your thoughts. Don't forget to subscribe :) Have a fabulous day!